Friday, April 8, 2011

The Holy Ghost is Our Teacher and More

I have been instructed by the Holy Ghost to deviate from the normal theme of this Blog and post a recently received Word of prophecy.  The essence of the Word is that many believers are missing out on one of the greatest gifts, other than Jesus, that our Father has given to us, which is the ministry of the Holy Ghost.  Few seem to ever explore the vastness of the Holy Ghost and all that He has been sent here to accomplish.  
As you read this Word, compare you own daily experience with the Holy Ghost against what He says is available to us and see how you compare.  
I am sure you will enjoy this.

(Jesus)
My oneness with My Father (while on the earth) required oneness with The Spirit.  You cannot experience this oneness with Me, without oneness with The Spirit.

He, the Holy Spirit, takes what is Mine and will show it unto you.  All that the Father has is Mine, and I say unto you that He will take what is Mine and show it unto you.

Fellowship and communion is spirit to Spirit.  You cannot overlook the importance of My Holy Spirit.

You just don’t see how significant the role is of the Holy Spirit. 

He is the bridge that joins Me with you.  It would be impossible for you and I to commune without Him.  Cherish His Presence.  Recognize His invaluable ministry and refuse to take it for granted, for it has been made available to you at such a high cost to Me.

When you look at the Holy Ghost only as your Teacher, as important a role as it is, you are focusing on only one attribute and ignoring all His others.  It would be like focusing on one small, micro section, of a multi-faceted diamond.  It is like focusing on one single mountain and ignoring the rest of the entire Rocky Mountains.  It is like focusing on one gallon of water and ignoring the rest of the entire Atlantic Ocean.

The depths of the Holy Spirit are limitless.  The communion available to you is as vast as the ocean.  There is no end to His depth.

Why would you ever think that I would want you to try and figure out what I want you to do for Me in your own mind.  That is ludicrous.

Remember, He will take of Mine and show it unto you, but only when He has an opportunity to do so. 

Strangers seldom converse on levels beyond just superficial. 


(The Holy Ghost)
I don’t want to be a stranger to you.
I can be closer than any friend or brother to you, but I can also be ignored by you, quenched and even grieved. 

I am the Teacher who loves you beyond words.  My desire is to see you fulfill your place in His body.  Commune with Me and allow Me to not just teach you but to mold and form you.

You are the clay and I am the hands of the Potter in the earth.  I mold you.  I hold you in My hands and I squeeze out all the air pockets so you don’t explode in the heat.

I am the coach who is encouraging you to go beyond where you ever have gone before. 

What you need, I am.

When He said He would not leave you as an orphan you must look into the depth of what He said to you.  Orphans are alone, you are never alone with Me.  Orphans are helpless, you are never without your Helper.  Orphans don’t know the love of a parent.  The Father’s love I show unto you.  I am the conduit that all of who He is flows through to you and (through which) all your worship flows to Him. 

What can’t you do when I am the Helper who helps you.

(The Father)
There is nothing, absolutely nothing that you do for Me that goes unnoticed or unappreciated.  When there are so many who walk blind of Me and deaf towards Me, to have one who longs to please Me and lifts up his voice to Me makes all of heaven rejoice and not a word falls to the ground unnoticed.

These statements came after the Word.

A responsibility of the Holy Ghost is to prepare us for the battle, walk with us into battle and minister to our needs after the battle.  It is a partnership with the Holy Ghost.  The Holy Ghost’s purpose is to glorify Jesus.  The Holy Ghost will tutor us to the place that He can manifest Himself through us for the purpose of bringing glory to Jesus and subsequently the Father.  


To watch the video click here.

No comments:

This BLOG is the detailed Journal of my Experience and Journey Into Private Worship
____________________________________________________________

Special Announcement
Sign up for Teaching Letters @
Search the Bible